waltborders - Wed, 12/03/2014 - 10:04
astiles - Sat, 12/24/2011 - 16:03
Troop 99 has a long and interesting history. In April of 1940, the Catholic Big Brothers organization decided to sponsor a Boy Scout Troop at the St. James Protectory in Delaware City. St. James Protectory was an home for orphaned boys. The first Scoutmaster was Paul A. Bradley and his Assistant was John P. Connor. The first scouts were: Tindent Baffanco, Harry Flora, George Hobbs, Howard Jones, Paul Kane, Henry Kratzer, Francies O’Brien, Edward Reskowski, James Skillman, Vincent Ward, Anthony Bero and DeSales Bero.